Modelling Your Social Enterprise
By Charles Oham
At the end of this workshop participants will be able to:
- Explain what a social enterprise is and compare it with other forms of businesses
- Develop a vision statement for a social enterprise initiative through ideas generation and team activity.
- Explain the various functions essential to running a social enterprise – Marketing, Finance, Operations and Human Resource Management
- Design and implement action plans for a social enterprise initiative
- Identifying possible funding sources for start up capital for establishing a social enterprise.